CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ummmm, Reality Hits

I just read this post over at Kinder Kraziness and I just have to say AMEN!!
I don't know how all you fabulous teacher/bloggers do it EVERYDAY!
Now that I'm a couple weeks into school I remember why my husband says school takes up too much time. Don't get me wrong - he is totally supportive. I have to admit that school completely takes over my brain and that's all. I. think. about. All. the. time.
I'm still trying to remember how to switch teacher off and turn mommy and wife on. Hopefully I'll get it down soon. This year was supposed to be easier.....right??

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine . . . . at least a little bit of what you're saying!
    You will settle in to a routine and be able to switch gears . . . sometime!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going back to school takes a lot of time. Last week and weekend we moved our 2 college kids into their apartments, so that was very time consuming. I think my husband felt sorry for me last night when I was trying to get my goody bags ready for Open House tonight because he was mowing when I left to go work and school and surprised me to help out at school when he got done. I think the beginning of the year is the busiest...so relax and enjoy your family because they grow up tooooooo fast!!
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete